To celebrate the launch of ASKO’s ActiveDrum™ washing machines, ASKO launched a five month ASKO Cares Campaign to support sick children around the country.
In total 3,000 ÖSKA teddy bears and $50,000 was donated to the following five children’s hospitals, with each hospital receiving 600 ÖSKA teddy bears and $10,000 each:
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital Adelaide, where the donation went towards hospital renovations
- Monash Children’s Hospital Clayton Victoria, assisting with the purchase of Portable Cardiac Monitors
- Royal Children’s Hospital Brisbane, to help run The Wonder Factory
- Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation Western Australia, to assist run the Megazone play area, and
- Sydney Children’s Hospital, which will go towards a new Vital Signs Monitor for the emergency department
The ASKO Cares Campaign is a great example of how ASKO cares for the things that are most precious in life.
Please visit our press page for detailed information on each hospital donation, as well as to learn about other exciting ASKO news.